Croisette named Gazelle Company for 2020
Croisette Real Estate Partner has been named a Gazelle Company by Dagens Industri this year. This distinction ranks Sweden’s most successful companies in 21 counties.
DI Gazelle celebrates Sweden’s most successful companies – fewer than one per cent of Swedish limited companies meet the requirements to become Gazelle Companies. After four complete sets of financial statements, 2020 is the year in which Croisette has finally had the opportunity to qualify in this category. So all of us at Croisette are really proud and grateful to have been awarded this accolade as one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies.
"I’m really proud of what we have achieved to date and I am looking forward to continuing to deliver growth. As far as we are concerned, this is acknowledgement of the fact that we are needed and benefiting others in an industry in which gazelle companies are otherwise fairly thin on the ground"
- Per Svensson, founder & CEO of Croisette Real Estate Partner
The Gazelle Awards for the year will be presented at DI Gazelle Live 2020 on 12 November, and as a gazelle company Croisette will be competing for the title of Gazelle Company of the Year in Skåne.
Gazelle Company criteria:
• A turnover in excess of SEK 10 million
• At least ten employees
• Doubling of turnover as a minimum when comparing the first and last financial years in the period surveyed
• An increase in turnover every year over the last three years
• A positive operating profit overall for the last four financial years
• Organic growth in all material respects, not growth through acquisitions or mergers
• Healthy finances